BulletProof FTP Server Review
BulletProof FTP Server is a FTP server software program for Windows by BulletProof Software. The program provides you the total control over connected users and where your files go with various features: monitor FTP server activity and traffic; control with disk space quota, IP based access control and more in the following:
- Monitor FTP Server Activity and Traffic
- Superior User-Control with Disk space Quota
- Bandwidth Throttling and Traffic Shaping
- File Trading with Upload/Download Credit aka Private P2P
- Extensive Stats and Runtime Activity
- Windows System-Service Support
- NAT/Firewall with PASV
- Event Manager for external Scripts/Programs
- User/Group Management
- Advanced IP-Based Access-Control
- Connection Throttling with Max # Connections for IP/Domain/User
- FTP Messaging Support
- System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows XP, Windows 2000/NT.
- Pentium II 266 MHz processor or equivalent.
- 128 MB RAM or higher.
- 100 MB free hard drive space or more.
- High Color display adapter at 800×600 resolution or higher.
- Dial-Up Internet Connection (Broadband Highly Recommended, Cable Modem or DSL)
RaidenFTPD is a FTP server software application for Windows. The program allows you to share your files with friends, provide file download services to customers or even setup your own private network file server. There are three editions of RaidenFTPD: Home, Pro and Advanced. Home and Pro versions are for home and personal use only, not applicable to commercial or organization usage. Advanced license is required if you use in company, organization or school. Each package also differences in price and features.
Highlight Features for Advanced Edition
- SSL/TLS/SSCN secured FTP
- IP/Domain address checking
- Detailed LOG system
- Logon time restriction
- MODE-Z real-time data compression
- Balance performance design
- Network bandwidth restriction
- Multi-IPs load balancing
- VFS virtual file system
- VMP virtually merged partitions
- UPnP NAT traversal & ICF/ICS auto mapping
- Remote control GUI operation
- ODBC database connectivity
- Built in server scheduler
- Extended site commands
- Open architecture
- Customizing FTP messages
The program runs on Windows systems including Windows 98, Me, 2000-2008, XP, Vista and Windows 7. The trial version is available to download and try for free.