- Developer: Wftpserver.com
- License: Shareware / Free to try
- Official Website: www.wftpserver.com
- Platform: Windows, Linux, Mac, freeBSD, Solaris.
Wing FTP server is a secure multi-protocol file server (FTP, HTTP, FTPS, HTTPS, SFTP) for Windows, Linux, Mac, freeBSD and Solaris. This FTP server program is mainly developed for business users. There are three editions of Wing FTP Server: Standard, Secure and Corporate Edition. Each package has its own feature set, and are differences in price as well as the max domain number, max user accounts per domain and max concurrent connections per domain.
The program has rich features and easy to use interface. There is an online demo server for you to explore the new features available in the Wing FTP Server. You can also explore the web-based administration and web-based client.
- Support FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP(FTP over SSH).
- Web Client (HTTP)
- Web based administration
- Administrator console
- Virtual directory mapping
- Transfer ratios and quotas
- FTPS (FTP over SSL)
- HTTPS (Web Client over SSL)
- SFTP using SSH2
- Database storage of accounts via ODBC
- Database storage of accounts via Mysql
- Events manager
- Task scheduler
- Multiple Domains
- Application Programming Interface
- Real-Time Information
- Ratio, disk quota system
Wing FTP Server is shareware; you can evaluate it free of charge for 30 days. After 30 days, if you want to continue using it you must register it and pay a registration fee. Now it supports 10 languages including English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Romanian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
User Experience with Wing FTP server Software
To add more useful information for other users, if you ever experience using the Wing FTP server program, I encourage you to write a short review about your experiences with software and share it in the following section.